Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welcome to The Stock Oracle

Welcome to The Stock Oracle Blog. This will be a blog for all those looking to understand how to trade stocks as well as those already trading stocks and other financial instruments.

My goal is to have a blog to help the average person who wants to trade make some money. I have been trading for a long time and have spent a fortune on different systems. I finally figured out how to trade successfully on my own through a lot of trial and error. This has been my best year ever. Several of my accounts are up over 100% over the last 3 months.

There are hundreds of stock trading systems out there. Have you purchased one? Only to get very poor results. Is the system so complex that you need a PHD to understand it? Is the system mechanical? We will discuss the different systems out there and the different ways to trade. In addition we will discuss why most of them do not work for the average person consistenely.

The biggest problem with trading is it is overcomplicated. I subscribe to the KISS theory (keep it simple stupid). Trading is overly complicated. Thousands of indicators MACD D, Fibonacci, Stochastics, Moving Averages, Bollinger Bands, Oscillators. These indicators usually give mixed signals and cause a trader to have paralysis by analysis.

The next post I will share with you the main strategy that I use to make consistent money trading. Hint (It is more about money management than picking the right trades). This will likely suprise you and my guess is you have not heard of it with any of the systems you have purchased.

No comments: